Learn How To Make Weed Brownies
How To Properly Make Taste-Bud Pleasing Pot Brownies
Unless you live in recreational marijuana state like Las Vegas Nevada or Denver Colorado, changes are you do not have access to some of the best and easily stored and portable methods of ingest medical marijuana or cannabis. If THC oil concentrate is not on the menu then the old school pot brownies is a fantastic edible that will send you to cloud 9 while feeding you deliciousness.
In this article you will learn step-by-step how to make weed brownies fast and accurately dosed.
If you ever get the chance to visit a local dispensary we suggest you take advantage so you can get THC oil cartridges or THC candies like gummy bears. It truly is a beneficial experience to any cannabis consumer.
So with out further ado…
Make Weed Brownies The Ultimate How-to Guide
When people think of edible marijuana, the first food that comes to mind is weed brownies. There’s no reason to be a professional baker to make your pot brownies, but there are a few things you need to know before you start the process.
How To Make Cannaoil or Cannabutter
Many people just toss raw marijuana into the brownie batter, but that’s not something you should do. Why is that? The human body cannot adequately digest plant matter. Throwing weed into the brownie will not get a person high. The only thing it does is create terrible tasting brownies.
The first thing that must be done is to infuse the cannabis with either butter or oil, but you need to do it correctly.
Many people, who throw the cannabis in without infusing it, are highly disappointed by how their brownies come out. It’s imperative that you get the right dosage for creating cannabutter or cannaoil for the weed brownies.
How do you do this?
You need to know how much THC is in the bud, how much butter and recipe is called for in the recipe and the number of servings that will be prepared. With an online THC/CBD calculator, you can find out how much THC you need for every serving.
What Effects Will Your Weed Brownies Produce?
The weed’s effects from brownies will take a bit more time to work. The high is generally felt within two hours of brownie consumption and can last up to eight hours. There are two things that affect the high:
- THC strain used – Sativa strains provide an energizing effect whereas indica strains cause a more relaxing feeling.
- Percentage of THC – It needs to be adjusted for the effect you want.
Should You Use A Box Mix or A Bake from Scratch Recipe
If you want a creamy, buttery flavor, it’s better to make a from scratch batch using butter. Premade mixtures call for oil. It’s important that you bake brownies in a well-ventilated room because of how strong the aroma can get. Turn on a fan, open a window and put a towel under the door (useful if you live in an apartment).
Are you hungry for some easy-to-create weed brownies? Consider using the following recipe.
Pecan Trip Chocolate Canna-Brownies (24 servings)
- Prep time – 30 minutes total
- Baking time – 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10% THC equates to 6.7mg per brownie
- 15% THC equates to 10mg per brownie
- 20% THC equates to 13.4mg per brownie
- Favorite brownie mix
- Cookie spray
- 2 lightly beaten large eggs
- 1/3 c. of water
- 1/3 c. of cannaoil
- 1/4 c. of crushed roasted and glazed pecans
- 1/2 c. of semisweet chocolate chips
- Crushed Heath bar or Melted Chocolate (optional)
- Turn oven on to 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use cooking spray to grease your 9×13-inch brownie pan
- Add water cannaoil/cannabutter and eggs in a bowl and mix.
- Slowly stir the brownie mix with the above concoction until well-blended.
- Add in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the batter into the baking pan.
- Bake brownies according to box’s instructions. Check the brownies with a toothpick in the center to see if it comes out clean.
- Remove, and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into 24 equal pieces.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir, and microwave once more. Stir until you get a creamy and smooth texture.
- Place fork into the bottom or side of the brownie and dip it into the chocolate. Use a spatula to ensure an even coat. Place coated brownie onto parchment paper, repeating with the rest of the brownies.
- Crumble Heath bar and sprinkle onto the brownies while chocolate is warm.
- Allow the brownies to sit and cool.